jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have any traditions that you follow when you fly or travel?

1. Volitans profile image83
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

Do you have any traditions that you follow when you fly or travel?

Traveling can be pretty dull and stressful, especially flying. I always like to buy a science book to read while flying. What are some of your flying and traveling traditions?

2. Michelle Taylor profile image77
    Michelle Taylorposted 5 years ago

Whenever I fly I buy a package of pixi sticks and as soon as the plane doors close my traveling partner and I open them up, salute with them and then down one as fast as we can :-)

3. yeagerinvestments profile image85
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I like to make as little stops as possible when driving and when flying I like to get through TSA as quickly as possible. My wife likes to take her time with everything, so our trips are usually exciting without outside help. smile

4. cactusbythesea profile image87
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

I also enjoy buying a book for a flight. I usually buy a mystery novel.  Books are great as you can keep enjoying them throughout the whole flight, unlike electronics which have to be turned off for the first and last ten minutes of a flight.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Whenever I travel, I purchase a shotglass at each stop or location to remember. Also, I purchase a few new books a few weeks before each trip to read on the way.

6. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I would like to take the magazines and food I like with me so that I won't be so boring during the journey.

working