Which is the best mode of transport to travel from Hong Kong to Xiamen rather th

1. profile image46
    mail2hkjainposted 7 years ago

Which is the best mode of transport to travel from Hong Kong to Xiamen rather then flight?

Hi, I'll be travelling to Hong Kong. I want to know which mode of transport will be best to travel from Hong Kong to Xiamen. Again from Xiamen to Nanning and from Nanning to Hong Kong. I also want to know the total distance and time taken to travel from each point (i.,e from HK to XMN and from XMN to Nanning & from Nanning to HK) if i travel by bus or by train or by Ferry.
    Please help me out. Give me a brief details about my questions

2. profile image0
    Charlinexposted 7 years ago

I believe you can take a passenger ship from HK to Xiamen. You can also take the subway from HK to Shenzhen and then take the train from Shenzhen to Xiamen.

From Xiamen to Nanning I am not sure if there are direct trains, but I am sure you can take the train(s), I flew to Naning in the past.

From Naning to HK, you can take the train to Shenzhen and take the subway back to HK.

3. profile image0
    fordieposted 7 years ago

You can easily get to Guangzhou from Hong Kong. The KCR is the easiest. This gets ito Guangzhou East Station.

There are direct trains from Guangzhou to Xiamen and to Nanning. You would be best to return via Guangzhou between the two.

I wouldn't advise buses for these lengthy journeys.

working