jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

1. mtalbot2987 profile image74
    mtalbot2987posted 7 years ago

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

2. maticmagister profile image59
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

i would visit the Mariana trench for sure!smile deepest part of the ocean full of mystery and unknown.

3. profile image48
    BDRiggsposted 7 years ago

hmm  hard ? so many places to see.  I guess that would change as your mind thought of different places to see.  I just thought of Bryce Canyon.  Then I thought of the Greek Islands.  The beauty is in the mind.  So the answer to your ? is.  At this moment in time I would like to be on a beach in Hawaii

4. wied poo ja profile image56
    wied poo japosted 7 years ago

i want to visit India most, because i like India culture and want to know closely what India look like

5. Time4Travel profile image60
    Time4Travelposted 7 years ago

Because it's been -35 degrees Celsius with windchill this week, I would say any place warm. No place specifically... but a nice little island with some warm sunshine would be fantastic smile

6. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

Ireland. Its so beautiful and i love the Irish culture. Then i would check out Italy.

7. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

I am excited about visiting Ningaloo Reef & the Kimberleys in Western Australia this year , however I would love to visit Greece , sail around the Islands , go back to Wales where I was born, do a campervan trip around NZ where I grew up , drive across America ...... for starters !!!

photo is Mitchell falls in Kimberleys