jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

1. Elizabeth Bowers profile image80
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

For me, it would be Ireland.  I have never even been out of the eastern United States, but I plan on going to Ireland someday - it's my dream!  What about you?

2. CarolineChicago profile image83
    CarolineChicagoposted 3 years ago

Paris--no doubt about it. Paris is number 1 on my travel bucket list!

3. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

I'm assuming you're talking about visiting rather than living in a location permanently.   As it stands, I already feel that I live in probably the best city in the world: Sydney, Australia.   This has been my home for most of my life allthough I have lived in England, New Zealand, Papua-New Guinea and even spent a year on a sub-Antarctic island.   

However, like you, I'd love to visit Ireland.  It's quite a small place from all accounts; about as big as our smallest Australian state, Tasmania.   However, it does have appeal for me.

Actually, I'd like to tour the USA, too.   Maybe Canada as well.  A six month tour to look around would be wonderful.

4. profile image0
    Revanth E Rposted 3 years ago

i want to visit Venice before it sinks completely, I admire it for its designing brilliance and want to see it in person

5. profile image0
    China Abarquezposted 3 years ago

Well for me, I want to visit South Korea or Italy.

6. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 3 years ago

The short answer is EVERYWHERE, but if I had to choose I think I would go to Australia via Wales and New Zealand.  Such a long trip would require rest stops along the way if it were to be worthwhile, yes? smile

(Now for the truth.  I would definitely choose wherever my grandchildren are if I could only choose one place.)

7. tirelesstraveler profile image80
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

Ireland is a wonderful place to visit. Hopefully I will make it to Northern Ireland next years.  This year the Alaskan Bush calls, actually by this time next month I will be on my way. I can hardly wait.  I will get to work with Yup'ik Indian children.  I will fly in small bush planes and travel the Yukon river by boat to get to camp.

1. freecampingaussie profile image65
      freecampingaussieposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That will be amazing ! We loved Alaska and could easily spend more time there ! Have fun !

8. Elizabeth Bowers profile image80
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

All of these places sound amazing!  My boyfriend recently got to go on a choir tour to Germany, Czech Republic and Austria and he had a magnificent time; the pictures he took there were incredible!  These are other places I'd like to go someday, too!

9. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

I loved visiting about 12 countries in Europe last year , Greece + Ireland are favorites, Alaska is a place I would love to spend more time in but this year I hope to visit Croatia , Norway and A few more places .Canada was beautiful and loved seeing bears on the way to Prince Rupert. Vancouver island is lovely !Orkney  Islands Scotland and other Islands are nice to visit as well. I am going to Spain on Sunday for a job interview . I might have a teaching job there as I have just done the TEFL Course .. We hope to go back to Ireland, Was there a week ago and love it !

10. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Alaska. I want to go there, stay with a true resident  family who has what they make, catch, hunt, earn. I want to be apart of there family, and work and learn with them and from them. I'm not talking a vacation.

11. exlunlimit profile image60
    exlunlimitposted 3 years ago

I want to see the world one complete  country at a time