jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is the greatest city in the world?

1. rich_hayles profile image57
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

What is the greatest city in the world?

Having visited on a number of occasions I will put forward that Amsterdam is the greatest city in the world.
    The night life, culture and atmosphere are all amazing. I was lucky enough to be there for the football world cup final and it was incredible.
    I am sure we all have our favorites, so what is yours?

2. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 7 years ago

City? New York City because it never sleeps. the big apple.

3. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Sydney for its harbour !!!  Like Perth as well tho ! Loved New York , London , Paris , Hobart , Auckland and more .
    They all have their own qualities  and it is hard to pick !

4. Dorissun profile image57
    Dorissunposted 7 years ago

Peking in China......It is very beautiful and full of cultural deposit.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Fort Collins, Colorado. It is a city that takes pride of its quality of lifestyle here. A couple of months ago the city put on the ballot to vote on an tax increase of 0.85% to sustain and upkeep different things such as parks, police and fire stations, transportation, and other things in our community and it passed by a wide majority. In a recession that have hit everywhere and here in Fort Collins which have been tightening their financial resources over the past 5 years says a lot about the people who lives here and cares about their city of Fort Collins, Colorado also known as the Choice City for Colorado. Thank you very much citizens of Fort Collins, Colorado. Keep up the good work in keeping our city the choice city of Colorado.

6. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 7 years ago

I would have to say Mount Pleasant. I mean, it can't get much better than this

1. Menna's Joint
    2. Parties on Main

and ...well thats it.

7. Mike's Corner profile image83
    Mike's Cornerposted 7 years ago

I love New York . . .  but I am biased.

8. clicketyclacker profile image56
    clicketyclackerposted 7 years ago

i have to agree with rich, amsterdam is where it's at! it is one of the most international cities in the world with inhabitants from a hundred countries, is absolutely gorgeous, and everyone speaks english! i am returning to amsterdam as soon as possible!

9. fordie profile image74
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Istanbul does it for me. Was lucky enough to spend several weeks there on and off. Wonderful place

10. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Bridgetown in Barbados, new york city, and Paris! always alive and well, never a dull moment.

11. Mr.Wylde profile image58
    Mr.Wyldeposted 7 years ago

Sydney ... this place will rock your socks off! Ha ha...

12. carrentalinfo profile image61
    carrentalinfoposted 7 years ago

For meCape Town  was quite impressing and if i yould i would move there- climate, party, nature.

13. manda3941 profile image63
    manda3941posted 7 years ago

Córdoba, Spain! I lived there for a couple of months and it has a perfect mix of everything