jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you planning a trip to Australia or would like to ? What would you like to s

1. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Are you planning a trip to Australia or would like to ?
    What would you like to see or do the...

most here?
    Whart part of Australia fascinates you the most ? Is it the outback ? Remote beatiful national parks or the cities ?
    Would you travel around in a campervan ?
    We are in this caravan with pool across the road !My bike I ride every day ! Do you have any questions about places here ?!
    I was born in Wales, lived in NZ and QLD,NSW , tomorrow we are going up the coast for a trip to see turtles hatching !

2. Abbasangel profile image76
    Abbasangelposted 7 years ago

That sounds awesome! I live in Aussie land!!  I want to get outback and get some awesome photos and experiences.

Hope you have a great Aussie Day planned even seeing the turtles hatching would be awesome! smile

3. jackavc profile image74
    jackavcposted 7 years ago

Follow my hubs to see some great things to do in Australia from north to south . www.hubpages.com/profile/jackavc

4. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I've only visited Perth so far http://hubpages.com/hub/My-ytip-to-Pert … -Australia

If I were to visit again, i would head to Melbourne, to see Penguin Island! smile I love penguins...

5. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Whitehaven beach in whitsunday island (Australia) i visited the place a couple of years back super place amazing beach. I have written a hub about it. Also this place has an amazing camping ground in it national park.Visit my hub.http://hubpages.com/beackes-here-are-the-top-10

6. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

I have been to Australia many times, and I have written many hubs about the many beautiful and interesting places there.