jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite place in the world and why?

1. beverlyannblock profile image57
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite place in the world and why?

2. doonsanju profile image59
    doonsanjuposted 6 years ago

Chandigarh  (india) because of master plan

3. White Sapphire profile image59
    White Sapphireposted 6 years ago

My favorite place is London because I studied there for the fall 2004 semester.  I lived in a flat in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood called Maida Vale.  The nearest tube stop was two blocks away from my house.  It was just outside of zone one, which meant that I could go from my front door to anywhere in downtown London in 35 minutes or less.  The public transportation was awesome because you never had to wait longer than 5-10 minutes for a train.  It was while living in London that I discovered how delicious Indian food could be since there were lots of Indian restaurants around.  I think my favorite was a curry stand in Camden Market.  I remember eating a very delicious chicken curry while I was shopping there.  In Camden Market was an awesome vintage clothing store that I really liked.  Also London was so close to Continental Europe that it was really easy to go to Paris and Prague during school vacation.

4. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

My favorite place in the whole entire world, that would be heaven, where the streets are paved with gold. Heaven is "blinged out".

5. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

All the world is beautiful. but my favorite place is Egypt  and Paris  because Egypt is the historical place n Paris is the dream land ..............

6. Elena Lee profile image56
    Elena Leeposted 6 years ago

The Maldives, of course! So beautiful and Romantic!
    I want to go with my lover. ^_^

7. larry1987 profile image50
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

Hawaii, my drean is goinf t oHawaii, the beautiful scenery always make me crazy...

8. Hound Cat profile image60
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

Yosemite.  Contains all the grandeur and beauty that nature can offer.  Greatest hiking trails that I have ever been on.  The views there take my breath away.

9. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Rome, Italy! Its incredible- you can see the Roman ruins and go to Prada within 5 minutes. Everything is right there, and its so exciting. The food is also great of course.

10. Anthonys_Mind profile image56
    Anthonys_Mindposted 6 years ago

My favorite place is hands down, Italy. It is the most beautiful country in the world with all of the greatest stuff, wine, cars, shoes, clothes, and of course, the people are the greatests looking. The food is the best i have had ever, and I am from a multi-cultural family so we have tried many foods and i have been to many different countrys such as Switzerland, China, France, a bunch of islands in the Caribbean. Italy takes the cake easily out of all those places, you look in any random direction and it looks like an artist would make millions for painting what you saw. Italy has the greatest landscape and architecture and is overall a beautiful place to visit or live in.