jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What would your perfect vacation be?

1. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

What would your perfect vacation be?

2. zanin profile image71
    zaninposted 7 years ago

Eat, sleep, watch DVD's and go for long walks. Just Great!

3. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago

It would have to be somewhere warm, by the sea, so that I could fish all day, in waters rich with different edible species. I would then cook my catch on the beach in an open fire, while enjoying a few beers from a cool box.

Each night, I would like to retire to a small, friendly pub or bar and watch live sport on TV, as I enjoy another few beers.

I wouldn't mind that being the pattern which every day followed.

4. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 7 years ago

Being in Fernando de Noronha or Porto Seguro with my girlfriend in my arms.

5. Jared Peace profile image63
    Jared Peaceposted 7 years ago

On the moon. Having dinner while watching the Earth spin and the continents fade away, one by one.

6. ryancurtis profile image60
    ryancurtisposted 7 years ago

Meaningful breaks. Working to complete a project in a Third World Country.

7. profile image49
    Lee Millanposted 7 years ago

Sitting on the beach in the Transkei, South Africa. In some places the beaches are usually empty, apart from the odd cow. The sun would be shining, the sea sparkling and there would be pods of dolphins passing by. The evening would bring warm hearted people and a fresh seafood braai.

8. MaSell profile image58
    MaSellposted 7 years ago

Half a year around the world trip with 20lbs backpack

9. force of habit profile image58
    force of habitposted 7 years ago

This is easy! A perfect vacation is one that is FREE! Or at least someone else shoulders the costs.

Seriously, a vacation without your loved ones is nothing short of perfect... whether in the confines of your own home, a cheap motel, or the best resort hotel in the Bahamas... it would be most enjoyable when you're in the company of people that you care for.

10. David Warren profile image80
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

Sailing around the world for a year, without pirates, incidents, or health issues.

working