This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could travel anywhere in Europe, where would you go?

1. Jason Matthews profile image93
    Jason Matthewsposted 6 years ago

If you could travel anywhere in Europe, where would you go?

2. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

I would go to Paris, I enjoy just walking around and seeing all the sights, Paris is such an exciting city, and it is so easy to get around.  My secoind choice is Berlin, another city that has so much to share with visitors, an inspiration for everyone on what can be done, when one really works at it, both cities are beautiful and exciting in their own way.

3. Rooskaya profile image46
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

I would like to go to either Switzerland or Germany. I also like Austria, France. Eurasia (Russia) is beautiful too. These countries are extremely beautiful.

4. scauthor1969 profile image81
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

I would like to go to France to visit the areas where my family came from, La Rochelle and Rouen, France. Paris would also be nice.

5. breathing profile image58
    breathingposted 6 years ago

If I could travel any where in Europe, then I would go to Portugal. Because this is the country of my favorite player, Cristiano Ronaldo's homeland.

working