jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

If you found yourself on your own suddenly and were free to live anywhere what w

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

If you found yourself on your own suddenly and were free to live anywhere what would you do ?

Would you travel in a campervan as a single person or stay in one place and just go away on holidays if you had no kids , pets etc ?

2. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I will travel to see the world if I am all alone. I would love to see the different culture in the world and understand how everyone is living. It will definitely be exciting to discover the unknown while traveling.

3. roanna profile image67
    roannaposted 6 years ago

Well I would trully wanted to spend time travelling with my husband. So I don't really want to do it on my own!smile

4. ii3rittles profile image84
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

This may sound sad, but I am happy living in Ohio. I don't need to travel to be happy. If, by chance I do go anywhere, I'd like to go to Italy. I'm Italian and would love to eat authentic Italian foods and live amongst what my ancestors once did. I wouldn't want to travel anywhere alone though. I love to share memories with people I love!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I'd move back to the California coast.  Love the ocean and being landlocked is a little claustrophobic for me.

6. Suzanne Winfield profile image80
    Suzanne Winfieldposted 6 years ago

It all comes down to finances, but I would love to live in the mountains. Preferably the Snowy Mountains of Australia, but out West - Colorado/Montana/Wyoming or Northeast - Vermont/New York would be absolutely fine too. Ski in the winter..Ride in the summer...and a beautiful view year-round!

7. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

Of late, I've had a desire to live in Paris for a year or so.  Learn the language and culture, you know.  In years past, France was of no particular interest to me but that has changed.   I don't know why but now it seems quite appealing.  Paris would make a great base to strike out and see the rest of Europe too.

8. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

I would like to live along the Oregon or Northern California Coast, it's so beautiful there.

9. IT-Contented profile image58
    IT-Contentedposted 6 years ago

I'd just pack and fly to Masai Mara.....that would give me an opportunity not to feel alone because I would be surrounded by many amazing animals all curious of 'is he one of our own'....Mmh, I'd love it to speak the language of the wild.

10. Donna Janelle profile image74
    Donna Janelleposted 6 years ago

If money were no object and I wouldn't live so far from my friends and family I would absolutely LOVE to live right on the beach! What an awesome dream! smile

11. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

I would get in my truck and go until I found a place I didn't want to leave.  Might take a while because there is always another place to experience.

12. profile image0
    Bri Geeposted 6 years ago

I would probably choose to live near a Caliornia beach front.

13. Juan Meza profile image60
    Juan Mezaposted 6 years ago

I would travel in an RV across the country visiting every small town I came across. If only to eat in small diners and listen to the old folks talk about the good old days.

14. profile image0
    THAT Mary Annposted 6 years ago

Italy...without hesitation...in an apartment in Rome or Florence. I could be blissful living there-- no question.  And some day I hope to do just that.

15. Alan Nelson profile image59
    Alan Nelsonposted 6 years ago

I would go back to Townsville. Lots of great memories there,good friends,great climate.Yep! Townsville wins -hands down.
                 Alan Nelson

16. profile image0
    jonaiveposted 3 years ago

If I had money, I'd risk it all and travel all around the world. But if I don't have money, maybe I'll just find some job and earn money so I can travel around the world.