jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is one goal you are hoping to achieve in life ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What is one goal you are hoping to achieve in life ?

I have many goals myself which include travel overseas , however I have acieved a major goal of traveling Australia in a 4wh dr + caravan with ther man I love !( still traveling !) What is one goal you want to achieve for yourself , maybe a new job, travel or more personal ?

2. raakachi profile image61
    raakachiposted 6 years ago

I want to reach the apex of the ad-field.certainly i will reach it one day with god's grace.

3. emichael profile image79
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

My dream, ever since I started writing, has been to write a book. I've been struggling through realizing this dream for a long time now.

I also want to travel to Egypt and see the pyramids of Giza. Soooooo bad! And dive the Great Barrier Reef. And go on an African safari. So pretty much just travel the world, I guess smile

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Been wanting to climb the Great Wall Of China to complete the entire journey walk before the end of my life.

This will be my lifetime dream to fulfill as my goal.

5. wannabwestern profile image87
    wannabwesternposted 6 years ago

My greatest goal is to live life with integrity and affection so that my children will leave home and enter the world with independence, resilience, common sense, a love for learning, and a core value of decency, fairness, and an ability to love others. I think most people want this for their families but I see this as something that a person has to work at with a lot of focus to see it come true.

On a personal note I would like to write and publish a worthwhile novel and become a proficient, if not artistic photographer.

6. breathing profile image60
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I want to go Nepal to see the Mount Everest. I have watched this in television and photo.

7. Obscure_Treasures profile image53
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

To be a perfect human being.......nd i want my parents 2 be proud of me..

8. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

I have a lifelong goal and that is to bring happiness to the people around me. It's not something that I can just do once, it has to be a constant thing... smile

9. Monisajda profile image75
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

I would love to become an accomplished artist. For the generations to come I would like to be remembered as wise, loving and trustworthy person.

10. Kyle Rivers profile image60
    Kyle Riversposted 6 years ago

To have the freedom to whatever, whenever I please.

11. m2webs profile image61
    m2websposted 6 years ago

To travel all around the world, see many places and help many poor people there! smile

12. profile image0
    sharonjoeposted 6 years ago

Great question !!
    The one goal Iam hoping to achieve is to be an ardent, sincere, committed follower of Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Lord, through out my life till the last breath. For with Him and by Him, all things come to pass.
    God bless.