jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What country would you recommend traveling to and why?

1. K9keystrokes profile image93
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

What country would you recommend traveling to and why?

2. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I would suggest my own country, the Philippines. I live here so i know how beautiful our beaches are. I would also recommend Spain. I love Europe. If given a chance i would like to go to Madrid. The Spanish culture is part of our history. The Philippines was once a Spanish Colony for 333 years back in the 17th century. BTW, i have a hub about Madrid, Spain..

http://hubpages.com/hub/Mad-About-The-M … id-Madness

3. Becca Luck profile image57
    Becca Luckposted 6 years ago

New Zealand. I may be remembering my trip there with rose tinted glasses but I swear it was the most wonderful month of my life.

The country is truly spectacular environmentally, full of mountains, volcanos, geothermal activity ect. (a geologists wet dream!). I think it must be the only place on earth where a rainforest and glacier co-exist in the same town! (Franz Josef)

The second reason why it is so fantastic is the extreme sports they have there - my highlight was going skydiving, which was something I thought I'd never do. Perhaps there's something in the air there that makes you discover your sense of adventure!

4. m2webs profile image60
    m2websposted 6 years ago

Island Hvar in Croatia if you like beautiful seaside and beaches and nature... Varna in Bulgaria if you like hot chicks all around you at the beaches... Belgrade, Serbia if you like top night life and the best food in the world...Las Vegas and NY in USA - must be visited in your life...

5. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 5 years ago

I think India  is the best place on earth to traveling . It is blessed with natural beauty and there are a lot of customs that make it very unique.

working