SO EXCITED! TRAVELING TO SAN DIEGO! Can't wait to show Max Disneyland and the Oc

1. Corinna46 profile image55
    Corinna46posted 6 years ago

SO EXCITED! TRAVELING TO SAN DIEGO! Can't wait to show Max Disneyland and the Ocean!

We are going to San Diego for our vacation this year.  39 miles north of San Diego, to the Oceanside Harbor.  Kinda mixing business with pleasure.  I know we are going to the obvious... Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, does anyone have any advice as to where to go for a good bite to eat, or any other special locations?  I am going to be filming a couple of interviews... any ideas for a great location?

2. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

I used to live in San Diego! I recommend eating at a place called "El Roberto's". They have the absolute best Carne Asada! Try the California Burrito, which has Carne Asada Steak, Pico De gallo, sour cream, cheese, and french fries! smile Be sure to go downtown and walk around! The Whaley House, in Old Town is said to be haunted and a total hot spot for tourists! Also, visit Coronado Island! The beach is quieter and take a look around the Hotel Del Coronado. The history is mind blowing! You'll love the Zoo, but be prepared to walk smile Have a blast!

working