jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

So where in California are you from? I grew up in Southern Cali, Corona to be e

1. tarrka1089 profile image61
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

So where in California are you from?  I grew up in Southern Cali, Corona to be exact.

2. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I'm from Ceres, California. I lived in several cities in the central valley, but Ceres is where I spent about nine years of my life. Most of southern California is about a six hour drive away if you're my father, but I know where Corona is.

3. leahlefler profile image100
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

I was born in Newport Beach, but I grew up in Riverside. I went to Arlanza Elementary School, then we moved to Jurupa and I went to Rubidoux High School. I went to college at UC Irvine, then moved to Oxnard/Ventura. I miss So Cal!!

4. tarrka1089 profile image61
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

Wow!  I know the majority of the places you mentioned - like going back home!  There are times I miss So Cal, but every time I go to visit, I'm reminded why I'm not moving back any time soon - smog is worse again, traffic (that still hasn't changed), and cost of living.

Just read that you are now in NY - my boyfriend was born in NY, grew up in Connecticut, but calls either one his true home.  I love NY, especially Manhattan (go figure).  [following your hubs now - great selection!]

working