jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (26 posts)

Where is your favorite place to travel to?

1. Darren Owens profile image60
    Darren Owensposted 4 years ago

Where is your favorite place to travel to?

2. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

That would be Cocoa Beach and Orlando Beach. The ocean is beautiful and Orland is loaded with things to do.

3. profile image0
    Joanne M Olivieriposted 4 years ago

Hong Kong.  I love the culture, traditions, the people and Victoria Harbor is just absolutely gorgeous.

Darren Owensposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hong Kong is a place I would love to visit. My wife has been there a few times, and tells me a lot about it. Hopefully we can make it there in our near future.

4. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

Currently, Mantayupan Falls in Barili Cebu.

5. srsddn profile image93
    srsddnposted 4 years ago

Manali, the mini-Switzerland of India, preferably in the winter with lot of scope of adventure games and snow.

6. freedomsthoughts profile image60
    freedomsthoughtsposted 4 years ago

Hawaii is beautiful! Honolulu was welcoming, but  the place that stood out the most was Daytona Beach.

1. Rod Marsden profile image75
      Rod Marsdenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I visited Honolulu when I was a kid. It was in summer. You could set your watch by when it would rain of an afternoon. I also remember how warm and inviting the water happened to be.

2. Darren Owens profile image60

Never been to Hawaii, but always wanted to go. I love tropical areas, with warm ocean water.

7. rwelton profile image70
    rweltonposted 4 years ago

Has to be Italy.  Had the opportunity to travel extensively years ago and Italy was my hands-down favorite.  rlw

1. Rod Marsden profile image75
      Rod Marsdenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Why Italy? I have my reasons for including Italy. I have to wonder, though, what yours might happen to be.

8. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

My Country India is so vast with its rich heritage and cultural diversity.  Its tradition, culture, language, landscape, food, climate all are so diverse and a must watch thing.  So my first and foremost  ambition is to explore India.  Moreover my own state Kerala, The God's own country is a wonderful delight and still I need to experience it further.  Still, I wish to visit Sri Lanka soon.

9. Rod Marsden profile image75
    Rod Marsdenposted 4 years ago

My favourite place to travel to happens to Iluka, on the mighty Clarence River in northern NSW, Australia. I have written about the Clarence and some of the towns and fishing villages you will find connected with it. It is sugar cane territory and not far from where bananas are grown. The area boasts some of the best beaches in NSW, Australia.

If I had money I'd like to travel to Egypt, northern Italy or the UK on a dig. I would enjoy uncovering the past. It would really be something to unearth something made by another past civilization.

10. henk108 profile image77
    henk108posted 4 years ago

I would go to Trakai, enjoy a simmer day net to the lake in the shadow of an old castle.

http://henk108.hubpages.com/hub/Trakai-in-Lithuania

11. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

Hard choice... depends on the mood.

For someplace nice, quiet, pretty, and relaxing - Morro Bay, California.

For excitement, fun, adventure - Las Vegas, Nevada.

Morro Bay is nice! I've been there several times when I was living in San Luis Obispo.

12. quicksand profile image83
    quicksandposted 4 years ago

Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Indeed a busy city. Shopping malls galore, tourists from various parts of the world, interesting and friendly people, restaurants at every street corner, sky-train, bargains, cultural shows, temples, wow! The real name of the city being "Krung-thep-maha-nakhon-bowon-ratan-akosin-mahintar-ayudhyayama-hadilopono-paratanaraj-thaniburirom-udomrajniwesmahar-satarnamornpimarn-avatar-satit-sakattiyavinanouk-amphrasit," is probably the longest name for a city. - Cheers!

13. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

hadn't had a chance to go overseas. I would love to visit Korea and Japan. I would love to anticipate their cultures, politeness and awesome scenery.

14. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Philippines my home country, although I live in England now I still want to go home and visit my folks especially my father and stepmother and relations.

Been to the Philippines twice. Love it! Going back next year again.

15. Li Galo profile image78
    Li Galoposted 4 years ago

I live in California but my favorite places to visit have been Key West and Oahu.  I love a place where you can just dive into the warm waters whenever you want to and where walking around in a bathing suit is normal.

16. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7865976_f260.jpg

Darren,
    I want to go to Paris. It's beautiful there. I just love the lifestyle.
    Lisa

I want to go too. Sounds like you have been there. I haven't yet, but I will.

2. Mahendra Indore profile image59
      Mahendra Indoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This very idea and the photo prompt me make up my mind for a Paris trip. Really wonderful and inspiring.

17. Darren Owens profile image60
    Darren Owensposted 4 years ago

All these places sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing everybody!

18. kashmir-ladakh profile image61
    kashmir-ladakhposted 4 years ago

my favorite place to travel is ladakh & kashmir, no place could match the beauty of these Himalayas . i enjoy these  Himalayan sojourns & fantasies in my day dreams

working