jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite thing about where you are living right now?

1. shadowprancer profile image68
    shadowprancerposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite thing about where you are living right now?

What is something that you can only find in your location?
    For me, I live in Washington and my favorite thing is being close to Portland so I can go to Powell's bookstore. Also, the mild weather is nice. I like rain...

2. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Location. I am 10 minutes away from everything I need. The college, the grocery store, the bank, fast food restaurants, the park. Everything is so close. Yet I do not live on-campus. Who would want to live with a bunch of extroverts with hormones all bunked together?

3. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 6 years ago

For me, all my regularly needy places are nearby, and above all a salubrious climate. That is my favorite places about where I live.

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I live in Kansas, less by choice, more because my husband is military and happens to be stationed here.

I like that it's peaceful where we are. The crime rate is low and I'm not worried every time I go outside and it's dark out. I come from California, from a city where you had to be worried about people in broad daylight, so it's a nice change.

5. Hezmyjoy profile image60
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

The favorite thing I like about where I am living right now is that I am free to do as I wish. There are too many people who have not experienced the freedom that I have and there are those take for granted the freedom I am referring to. I thank God for what He has given to me and pray for others to be blessed.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5778909_f260.jpg

Right now we are in a caravan by the lake in Kununurra for the wet season ! We expect to be stuck here when the rains come and will take plenty of photos !
    It is an amazing place to be with many new waterfalls when the rain comes !
    We see crocodiles, birdlife , and other wildlife here !

7. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I just moved back to the pacific northwest and living down at the coast and can go crabbing in the bay and fishing in the rivers for awesome seafood everyday right now while in season.

8. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I love that I'm 10-15 minutes from any major store or mall, longer of course if I ride my bike, I can get a pizza dellivered and have an abundance of wildlife to enjoy.

9. shadowprancer profile image68
    shadowprancerposted 6 years ago

Thank you everybody for your responses! I enjoyed reading what you like most about your local area.

working