jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How long do you plan to travel the US, and where will you visit?

1. ethel smith profile image78
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

How long do you plan to travel the US, and where will you visit?

2. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

If I could, I would try to visit for at least one month and I would visit places like San Francisco, Las Vegas, new York, LA and definitely some national parks.

3. patdmania profile image58
    patdmaniaposted 7 years ago

I am renting a cabin in the mountains of PA.  I am going next week for a full week.  It is going to be great.  I wrote a hub on it because i am getting so excited to go.

4. GGtimeshares profile image58
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

Next week I will be in Arizona for a business meeting and I will be staying there for 2 weeks.

5. Roohoo profile image55
    Roohooposted 7 years ago

We are planning on traveling the U.S. for one to two years and see as close as we can to all 50 states.. Obviously we will not be seeing HI via RV!!! We are currently doing  a study on NV with our kids. Upon finishing that we will be studying IN or KY. What a blessing to have this experience.

6. Laura in Denver profile image81
    Laura in Denverposted 7 years ago

The US is a big place with tons of stuff to see! Anyone going a long distance, (as you would be crossing the "pond"), I would recommend you stay 3 weeks if possible.

One possible trip could be the Rocky Mountain region. If you like world class museums, one trip you could consider is Colorado including Denver. Several national and state parks are fairly close by (Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park and Cherry Creek State Park).

Denver is in northern Colorado, so you could drive a vehicle to Wyoming and fit in a grand trip to Yellowstone National Park to see the geysers, mudpots, wildlife, etc. Book all lodgings WELL ahead, especially if in summer.

Good luck!

7. dashingclaire profile image68
    dashingclaireposted 7 years ago

I will travel forever and beyond. I'll visit all 50 states. Some I've visited more than once already -  they keep pulling me back

Closed to reply

working