jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where in upstate ny? I live in orchard park ny where in upstate are you? 2 miles

1. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

Where in upstate ny? I live in orchard park ny where in upstate are you? 2 miles from Bills stadium

I too have seen odd things due to the last couple years being low snow initially then we'd have strange weather issues, TH

2. The Frog Prince profile image80
    The Frog Princeposted 5 years ago

Lets see here Tom.  Checking my Mapquest I'm in upstate Texas.  Close?

The Frog

3. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

Hi Tom, I live about 200 miles from New York City, and about an hour and a half away from Syracuse NY.  Binghamton is ten miles away. 

I Love NYS, and especially being near so many beautiful places to visit that are close enough to take day trips.  Examples are Ithaca, Watkins Glen, DeRuyter, (went to DeRuyter Lake when growing up), Hamilton, Delhi (Graduated from college there).

Thanks for letting me know you live in NYS!  Not sure how far away Orchard Park is, I'll mapquest it!  Blessings, Sparklea, and thanks for the question!

4. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Hi Tom, I'm down in Jamestown, NY - not very far from Orchard Park! The weather is definitely strange this year. Very little snow, though I'm not complaining. I'm originally from Southern California so I don't mind mild winters. I love this state - Chautauqua Gorge, the Lake Erie and Lake Ontario ... just beautiful!

5. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

Lahlefler,
    jamestown n southern tier are really pretty alot of times for work and traveling through chatauqua and the Chautauqua Institute... I guess Cfautauqua is a change from California . As for the snow...t has been rather mild this year for sure- living smack dab in the middle of the " southtowns snow belt (as opposed to you being in the "Southern tier snow belt)- I am guessing early March for the snow to clipus this year. you know your from Buffalo when....
    you can prattle on about the weather without effort.
    TH

working