jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which is the best vacation spot in the world?

1. IRISH NELSON profile image38
    IRISH NELSONposted 5 years ago

Which is the best vacation spot in the world?

2. profile image0
    gogogoposted 5 years ago

Depends what you are looking for, Sometimers I want a big city - London, Paris, New York, Berlin.  Other times I want to just lie on a beach - Any beach in Jamaica, Turks & Caicos, Miami Beach. Then there is going on a Safari, or visiting New Zealand and all tt has to offer.  Perhaps the place that offers the most of what I like is Australia, I can get big cities, history, culture, beaches.

3. quickbooker profile image64
    quickbookerposted 5 years ago

I want to survey for big wonderful cities - Australia, In Australia want to roam in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth. Second way is Austria and Third place in row is London. I like to watch the snowfield and wildlife jungle wrapped with healthy, loving and sweet culture, people, food.

4. allelsematters profile image78
    allelsemattersposted 5 years ago

Their are lots of places that i would love to go but first i want to travel and explore my country first. Each country has a wonderful place that we all love to explore and enjoy the scenery.Please try to read this one..http://allelsematters.hubpages.com/hub/IN-THE-HEAT-OF-SUMMER-SUNSHINE
    the place that  i was talking here is the newest addition to the 7 wonders of the world..thanks!

working