jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Where Was Your Best Vacation? Why Would You Catagorize It As Such?

1. YouWontUpload.Com profile image61
    YouWontUpload.Composted 6 years ago

Where Was Your Best Vacation? Why Would You Catagorize It As Such?

Always Been A Fan Of The Islands..But I Went On A Real Safari & I Love Big Cats..So I Would Have To Say South Africa!

2. DaNoblest profile image60
    DaNoblestposted 6 years ago

Hawaii. I liked it so much that I almost stayed there.

3. thehemu profile image65
    thehemuposted 6 years ago

it is the Rajasthan, the land of color. You name it you get it. Hill stations. Lakes. Wildlife. Desert too and great people. Love it.

4. chasemillis profile image66
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Disney World with our football team. It was literally 35 dudes just wreaking havoc in Florida. We were the main attractions everywhere we went. It was so fun. I wouldn't be surprised if people thought we worked there

5. LeisureLife profile image71
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

Maui, Hawaii. THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH! smile

Maybe if I win the lottery, I can live there !!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pros-and-Cons-o … Black-Book

6. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

One of my most memorable trips was when my oldest daughter and I travelled to Europe in celebration of her college graduation.  Three countries in less than 10 days and we saw A LOT!  Eurrail travel, hospice stays.  It was a trip with many, many memories.

7. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Okay this is really going to sound lame compared to all of the other answers.

We lived in a very small town in North Dakota for 3 years.  It was 11 miles from the Canadian border, was dark and windy and the weather was horrible all of the time.  The town was so small it had no shopping, no fast food, no fun!!

We took a vacation to Minot, ND, 120 miles from that little town. Got a motel, the kids went swimming, we shopped like crazy at the mall and generally had so much fun together.

it is the vacation I always remember fondly--everything just fell into place for a great time.

8. clearskindiet profile image51
    clearskindietposted 6 years ago

This days in Africa is dangerous.Very interesting place  is  Sozopol -little town in Bulgaria  2000 years old ancient greek colony.

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A cruise to South America. Such a wonderful time. A heaven on water with a gorgeous view. The Mayan remains looked beautiful as well. Plus learning about a place I had never been to before or seen.

10. profile image0
    angelinaandersonposted 6 years ago

Hotels in orange CA, Hotels near Disneyland : I loved this hotel, I've been in several hotels close to disney and this is one of my favorites, the bed very comfortable, the room very clean, super friendly staff and excellent location. I have not a single negative comment, only positive things. so I am very happy.

11. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

I enjoyed all these places listed here for different reasons. http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Favourite … avelled-To
    It would be really hard to choose one. Because at different times , you would wish to go to a fast-paced city which never sleeps like Hong Kong. Sometimes you just want to slow down, and that's when you head to places like Perth or islands.