jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Did you ever have a great vacation somewhere in the United States

1. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 6 years ago

Did you ever have a great vacation somewhere in the United States

that was particularly inexpensive yet fun?

2. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 6 years ago

I had a great vacation in USA (Myrtle Beach, Indianapolis, Lexington, New York, Atlanta etc) and among them Lexington (KY) was the cheapest because we didn't have to pay for accommodation. My children were staying there at that time.

3. Bldg an Architect profile image68
    Bldg an Architectposted 6 years ago

Hawaii by far has been my best vacation here or abroad.  Unfortunately its not inexpensive.

I find the best inexpensive vacations to be the one's where you are with fun people.  The location is less important.  Road trips with good friends can be awesome.

4. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Traveling the Skyline Drive in the fall rates up there. As does Niagra Falls.

5. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Williamsburg Virginia - Visit Colonial Williamsburg, it's interesting to see how they lived in the Colonial Days.  Busch Gardens is awesome and worth a visit.  Check it out on line.  Happy Vacationing!

6. profile image0
    iamaudraleighposted 6 years ago

I went to Park City, Utah for The Sun dance Film festival with my sister back in 2001.  It was a tremendous experience!  It was beautiful there!  It was fantastic to walk around, see actors and actresses, and watch some great independent films!

7. freemarketingnow profile image56
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

I went to Kauai, Hawaii. It wasn't that expensive because we used credit card points to book our plane ticket and we borrowed a time-share from a friend. The only expenses we had were activities and food. For a 10 day trip, we probably spent about $700.

8. ladeda profile image60
    ladedaposted 6 years ago

I once took a road trip with my family, we drove along the California and Oregon coast and our final destination was Cannon Beach, Oregon. It was such a lovely trip. With gas prices the way they are now, it would probably be more expensive than it was when we went years ago, but overall it was a pretty inexpensive and beautiful trip!