jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you have ever traveled to Mexico, what was your experience like there?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image87
    oceansnsunsetsposted 6 years ago

If you have ever traveled to Mexico, what was your experience like there?

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Many times to Cholla Bay. The relaxing time of sea fishing combined with great restuarants is fantastic. The locals treat us great & watch the cabin when we are gone.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Hot. At least the trinkets were nice and cheap. The Myan ruins were the best part of the trip, to be honest. But my partner get's all of his medications there because his father always picks them up.

4. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

Yes I have been twice every year since 2004 my son and his wife live in Mataouros and we went to Bagdad beach Mexico. and of course Cancun. which was a lot of fun
    as the years go on it gets scarier and scarier .. the freedom that we used to have has been taken away from us. You cant just go walking down the road anymore or go shopping...
    The cartel has gotten really bad.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It has been years and years.  It was only Tijuana, I was a slender teenager and someone walked by and pinched me on the butt.  I was shocked.

6. freemarketingnow profile image57
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

I've been to Tiajuana and Rosarito. It was great. We helped some churches down there.

7. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

I have and I want to go  back, soon... I think it's a wonderful country. Obviously, I did not go to any dangerous locations, I've been to the Yucatan peninsula and found it amazing, the people are very nice, the weather is amazing, the beach, the sea, everything... The hotel I stayed at was great and because it also has mayan ruins everywhere (I love history) it made everything even better... So, it is an amazing place for holidaying, it has everything. For instance I would never go to a place where you sat on the beach all week long, I would get so bored I would take an early plane home, but Mexico... Everything... Loved it.