jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could escape to a remote island for a vacation where would you go and why

1. Lyrickkw profile image72
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

If you could escape to a remote island for a vacation where would you go and why?

What are the hotest vacation spots to visit and what is your favorite pastime moment that make it special?

2. RavenclawKB profile image60
    RavenclawKBposted 5 years ago

My friends and I have recently been discussing taking a trip to New Zealand. We hope to spend a few weeks backpacking across the island, which is a nice size for a group of people who want to cover most of a country. I want to see it because, as the on-location film site for most fantasy movies may suggest, it has the most unique and diverse landscape in the world.

3. Lyrickkw profile image72
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

Cool. That sounds like a adventure in the making.  One of my favorite movie was film out there ( Lord Of The Ring).

4. BahamasFinder profile image68
    BahamasFinderposted 4 years ago

I would go to Andros, Bahamas. They have a few amenities, but you are "off The Grid" in many other ways. You can be completely secluded on this beautiful Island that has so much to offer. They have a little store that can get you most supplies, but you need to plan ahead here. This is a great little island to really see the Bahamian culture and see the people in their everyday lives, not a tourist trap.

working