jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If I were to go on vacation to Indonezia, what place(s) should I visit?

1. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

If I were to go on vacation to Indonezia, what place(s) should I visit?

2. Lost in Asia profile image80
    Lost in Asiaposted 5 years ago

Indonesia has over 7000 islands, so there are many places to choose from. Bali is an island paradise with beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, emerald green rice fields and exotic Hindu temples.

Java is home to Borobudur, the world's oldest existing Buddhist temple, as well as volcanoes, black sand beaches, and bustling cities. This is where the capital, Jakarta, is located.

For an unspoiled tropical island, Bunaken off the northern coast of Sulawesi has pristine white sand beaches and crystal clear blue waters that are perfect for snorkelling.

If you are interested in wildlife, the islands of Sumatra and Borneo are covered in rainforest, mountains, lakes, and rivers, where some of the world's most rare animals and plants live. You can see orangutans, civets, freshwater dolphins, and the world's largest flower, the Rafflesia.

The best part about Indonesia, is that no matter where you go, the people are extremely friendly and helpful, which makes travelling in this country super easy.

I hope this helps!

If you want more information on Indonesia you can check out:

http://www.southeastasiawanders.com/indonesia/

3. apartmentsra profile image60
    apartmentsraposted 5 years ago

Hi,

Indonesia is famous for beaches and buddhist tourist destinations. Below are the five destinations where a tourist must visit :

Jakarta
    Kalimantan
    Lombok
    Sulawesi Island
    Sumatra Island

The above 5 are most famous.

4. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 5 years ago

I can't really suggest much places because I've only been to Bali. But I would definitely recommend Bali. It's a great place to visit for the scenery, the nightlife etc.

working