jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Best location to live, North or South?

1. InCourage profile image61
    InCourageposted 5 years ago

Best location to live, North or South?

I've been to Michigan and to Florida and I have my opinion but what is yours?

2. Susana Suarez profile image76
    Susana Suarezposted 5 years ago

Well, it is a bit relative. I like where I live: North London, but it is South England, but it is North Hemisphere!

1. LaThing profile image74
      LaThingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When we say North or South here in the US, we MEAN North, and South! Very different in climate, attitude smile, accent, and the likes......

3. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Where abouts, what country, I've never been out of England so thats all I know so I would say mid-east England.  From what I've seen of other countries via tv/computer, I wouldn't want to live in any other country, especially the Americas with the exception, maybe, of Canada.

4. Jeff Gamble profile image75
    Jeff Gambleposted 5 years ago

That's a tough one. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and have lived in Texas for the last 5 years. Talk about polar opposites. Climate wise, both have their ups and downs. Quality of life, I'd have to say Texas has been marginally better.

5. cmumm86 profile image70
    cmumm86posted 5 years ago

I grew up in Michigan, and I like three of the seasons in the North. But winter is for sure not my cup of tea. And I've also been to Florida and I don't like drowning with every breath either. So... I made a compromise and moved out West, to San Diego, where it's 70 degrees every day of the year. Not to mention the view with the mountains and the ocean both within 5 miles

working