jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Whats your dream holiday vacation?

1. daisydayz profile image85
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

Whats your dream holiday vacation?

If money were no object, where would you go, Would you visit somewhere new or return to somewhere you have been. And why?
    My husband and I always have the 'when we win the lottery' chat and traveling is the top of our list!

2. mikemaldonado profile image61
    mikemaldonadoposted 5 years ago

I would go everywhere. I think many of us have the "when we win the lottery" attitude towards our true goals and passions.

3. Susana Suarez profile image78
    Susana Suarezposted 5 years ago

Going to a huge resort by the sea, without the kids of course! All included and for at least two weeks ;-)

4. JenPaxton profile image83
    JenPaxtonposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I definitely have that attitude myself, lol.  Some day... maybe not when I win the lotto but when I get enough money, pay off my car and my credit cards, and I'm writing professionally, I intend to go on a month-long trip through Europe.  I intend to gain pounds eating good food, and relaxing in European bistros, Parisian Cafe's, and Italian pizza places.  I will see the white cliffs of dover, the southern coast of France, and be rowed down Venetian canals, complete with someone singing smile

I've been to Paris before, but it was on my dad's dime when I was younger, so we went and saw everything HE wanted to see, and two things I wanted to see.  I stood outside the Louvre, but never once set foot inside its hallowed halls.  And with him, we totally did the tourist thing, rushed around everywhere.  I'd take two weeks in Paris alone and take my time going everywhere.  Have real Parisian meals that last two or three hours, and then go lazily around to the sites.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I would live to visit Korea and Holland. I love the culture and the politeness of Korean people. I heard that Holland is a peaceful place with lots of flowers and green pastures.

6. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

My dream holiday would be to stay in the countryside of England in a small cottage for a couple of months, enjoying the country air, the wildflowers growing and the peaceful quiet, taking long walks....and I want to see the castles and also I want to see Scotland very much and visit Loch Ness and the other beautiful lochs that I have only seen pictures of so far, and I am anxious to visit the Highlands!
    I'd want to see all....Ireland and Wales as well!...I think about three months would be a good relaxing holiday!....I have always dreamed of going to the U.K....especially because I have heard so much about it and seen many photos of the gorgeous countryside in England, Scotland and Ireland!

7. Anne1179 profile image61
    Anne1179posted 5 years ago

Id like to go in the Church. Why becoz church is the peacefull place to thank God for the blessing i recieve.

8. profile image51
    Nadia Eggertposted 5 years ago

My dream for holiday is go to Isle of Mull off the west coast of Scotland with my family and wanted to stay for a week. I have heard that there are self catering cottages in Isle of mull with superb facilities. I have also done some research by searching on google and I found1 perfect answer and that is http://www.isleofmullcottages.com/ They have described all the things that I wanted.