This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your most memorable summer?

1. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

What is your most memorable summer?

What is your most memorable summer? Why did it become your most memorable one?

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I would say that would be when I was 16. I went on a class trip to France and that was the first time I've ever left the country plus I was completely obsessed with the culture and language so it was good being able to actually see everything that I'd been learning for all those years.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The trip to Europe. England and France. What made it so memorable was visiting Oxford, Paris, Normandy. In smaller bits, the gardens and school of Oxford. Rodin's garden, the Effiel Tower, the Louvre, The Arch of Triumph, etc. Normandy, the meaning in my grandfather's history.

4. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

My most memorable summer was driving up the Pacific Coast, from where I live in California, and all the way up through Oregon and Washington state.  It was an amazing three week trip, but I wish it had been more than 3 weeks.  I love Oregon and Washington!

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Travelling with my boyfriend (now husband) around the Czech republic, visiting all those great 'Country Music hubs', camping around fire, signing and playing guitar, little money to spare, but so much time and no worries about tomorow, that feeling of freedom...of living in a moment...I would love to re-create it again, but it seems impossible...

working