jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do normally people do while travelling? And what do you do?

1. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

What do normally people do while travelling? And what do you do?

I have been noticing the people while travelling, found listening music, reading papers and books and those who are travelling with friends are found talking. And few of them sleep. And I personally watch videos on youtube and read news paper.

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I have not traveled for a long time..I assume you meant by plane...I used to enjoy it  but it has changed..too much time on the airports.

When I did I usually had a book..

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I take it you mean traveling by plane. I read the new books purchased just for the trip. Or if my eyes start hurting, I listen to some music on my iPod.

4. rlaha profile image71
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I generally read a book or the newspaper when I am travelling by plane. Sometimes I just sleep if the flight is too early in the morning. If I travel by car I usually talk to the people with me or sleep. I can't read in a moving car. It gives me a headache.

5. KewlWriter profile image77
    KewlWriterposted 5 years ago

Normality is overrated so I would say do whatever you think is fun! Be creative wink

6. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

Sleeping is a good way to pass the time if you can get comfortable.  I try to bring reading material but it usually makes me tired eventually.

7. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 5 years ago

I usually read a book for sometime while traveling in a plane, then close my eyes and sit for sometime.  If any new thoughts come to my mind,(just points)  I will try to scribble them in a notepad which I will always carry with me.
    If I travel in a car, bus or train, I prefer to watch outside and enjoy the scenery as much as possible.

8. BJC profile image70
    BJCposted 5 years ago

Sitting in an airport or on the plane I like to read or just sit and relax thinking about things.  As I'm driving I generally just sing along to the radio smile  No reading as I'm driving - LOL

True story, I was in O’Hare airport and talking on the phone to my husband and a total stranger started correcting what I was saying to my husband!!!      He must have thought I didn't know what I was talking about pertaining to the time changes - but I knew - and who in their right mind interrupts a stranger who is talking on the telephone!!

9. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

I sleep if I am not driving and I check my messages on my phone and Facebook.. etc..I cant stay off Facebook!!  lol

working