jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Where, in your own opinion, is the most romantic place in the world?

1. isenhower33 profile image78
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

Where, in your own opinion, is the most romantic place in the world?

2. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago

Where each one of us spent his honeymoon !

isenhower33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Each one of who? lol Im not married yet. gotta find the right girl before that can happen. Just figured when i do have a girl for a long time where would be the best place to take her for a vacation date smile

2. unknown spy profile image75
      unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

you sound so sweet and romantic Isenhower smile when that happens, im sure she'll be the luckiest girl..

3. Mahmo profile image61
      Mahmoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But your question is general.If you seek an advice my own advice is to let the bride choose the place after  you tell her your planned budget !

4. isenhower33 profile image78

Oh i was just wondering what everyone thought. I didnt say romantic honeymoon or anything. I just figured id see where everyone thought the best place was since we are from all over the world smile And thanks Unknown spy smile

3. carolp profile image82
    carolpposted 5 years ago

Venice riding on the Gondola and Paris. These places are my favorite. Great place for lovers.

Yea that does sound amazing smile

4. fitmom profile image84
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

My favorite place is definitely the beach at sunset. Walking on the beach with the sound of the waves, the ocean breeze, bare feet on the sand, and the sunset meeting the water on the horizon. If that's not romantic, I don't know what is. It doesn't matter what beach really (unless it's covered in trash or kids partying).

Yes i loved the beach in San Diego, I went to pacific beach almost every day. I also went up to Long Beach and that was a lot of fun as well smile

5. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I haven't seen 'the world' so I can't speak about a real place, but the closest I've come to 'the most romantic' was an atomosphere my husband and I created just by being the two of us.

Well put smile

6. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Right by his arms.. that would be my most romantic place in this world smile

1. unknown spy profile image75
      unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh my..thanks Isenhower smile

working