jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where in the world would you like to move to ?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Where in the world would you like to move to ?

2. karthikkash profile image90
    karthikkashposted 5 years ago

I love Europe for its beauty and history. I would love to move to one of the Nordic countries, preferably Sweden.

1. ahorseback profile image76
      ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So why move  there ? Go visit , sometimes the idealic dreams of utopia are just that ! And are you simply  avoiding the issues of your present life and home  ?

2. karthikkash profile image90
      karthikkashposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well... As a visitor, I definitely cannot enjoy the continent to the fullest. I bet it takes a life time to absorb the beauty.  Naturally, makes sense for me to settle down there. And I know, the patch on the other side is definitely not green smile

3. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I think I have finally realized that ideally I wish to temporarily move to several places. Lets start with January through April, I would choose the southwest coast of Florida, Then May through August, a more temporate climate, like "New Scotland" or another part of the northeast of North America or even some part of Europe. September through December somewhere different, perhaps a country in the Mediterranean, for example, the south of Italy... This is my plan...

working