jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Are The Most Beautiful Islands In The World?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. Sun Pen 50 profile image75
    Sun Pen 50posted 5 years ago

Simple. It's Srilanka. Srilanka has attracted tourists from faraway lands in ancient times because of its natural beauty, pleasant climate and the friendly people. In addition, It was the target of invaders from neighboring countries and Armed "explorers" from faraway lands due to its wealth and natural resources. With all these problems it is one of the most beautiful islands on planet earth.

3. Sushma Webber profile image85
    Sushma Webberposted 5 years ago

New Zealand is a beautiful island too. The scenery is awesome, the proof is in the movie 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' and also other Lord of the Rings series. I have written many hubs on the beautiful cities in NZ. Every corner you turn you are confronted with a breathtaking view.

4. elayne001 profile image73
    elayne001posted 5 years ago

Just returned from Maui - saw the Iao Needle State Park, went tracking whales, and on the Road to Hana - all of it was magical and mesmerizing. Can't get much better than that.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I love Rottnest Island and also Penguin and Seal Islands next to Perth where I spend my summer holiday:) There are so many beautiful islands around our Western Australian coastline:)