jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Of the places you have visited, which is your favorite and why?

1. CreatePerfection profile image79
    CreatePerfectionposted 4 years ago

Of the places you have visited, which is your favorite and why?

My favorite place I've visited is Seville, Spain.  The old part of Seville is filled with ancient, tiny streets, many of which have been turned into walking malls with beautiful little boutique shops.  I have been there around the Christmas holidays many times and it is very festive with all the decorations.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

When I was a girl we would travel from So. Calif. to Oregon to visit relatives. We always stopped in Dunsmuir, California. The town fascinated me there among the mountains and huge pine trees. I wanted to live there. Now I live in Montana so I got my big pine trees and mountains.

The other obvious place would be Disneyland as a kid. Seeing a place like Disneyland through a child's eyes is like being in a wonderland.

CreatePerfectionposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Your answer was so vivid I could actually see through your words.  Sounds like a lovely place.

3. emilynemchick profile image95
    emilynemchickposted 4 years ago

My favourite place is Prague! It is so beautiful, easy to get from place to place by foot or on public transport, and in the summer all the restaurants put tables and chairs out on the street so you can sit and drink a beer on some of the most picturesque streets in the world. I always felt so at peace in Prague, and there was always something to see and do in every season.

I would love to visit Prague.  Your description of it brings the beauty of it to life.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for this lovely answer.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Paris, France. The gardens are lovely, the food fantastic, the people inspiring, architecture stunning, and makes me feel special with each visit. They really know how to enjoy the simple things.

Paris really is beautiful.  The architecture alone is a reason to visit, but it has so much more as you said.

5. MPG Narratives profile image59
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

The Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy is my fave place to visit. I have been lucky enough to visit this quaint seaside area of Italy twice and would love to visit again but next time for longer than a few days. The cobbled streets, the cafes, the colourful umbrellas and chairs on the beaches - it is a very pretty and historic place to visit.

I love the places in Italy I have visited, too.  I have not visited the Amalfi Coast, but I want to go back to Italy when I can, because although Seville is my favorite place to visit, Italy is my favorite country to visit.

6. marwan asmar profile image80
    marwan asmarposted 4 years ago

My favourite place is Istanbul. I've been there for just 3 days but it had a long-lasting impression on me. Its waters, palaces and the shape of the mosques was simply delightful of an era of an a past hurled into the future. It would have great to stay for a longer period.

I have always wanted to visit Istanbul, but have not had the opportunity to do so yet.  It sounds wonderful and will definitely be a place I will visit when I am able to travel again.

7. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8013079_f260.jpg

In the last few months we have looved Cornwall. Spain, Lagos in Portugal, Amalfi Coast , Greek Islands . Diros Cave, Venice , Austria , Czek Republic and now in Switzerland /
    How do we pick a favourite / Santorini at Sunset was awesome while having dinner, Loved Diros cave -underwater River ! Very difficult question lol!

working