Who to spend you last 1 week before you died?

1. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 4 years ago

Who to spend you last 1 week before you died?

If you had 1 week left before you died, who would you spend that valuable time with and what will you be doing with that person?

2. Firdousia Sudheer profile image60
    Firdousia Sudheerposted 4 years ago

I would love to die in my sleep, perhaps (mostly) unaware that I am dying, at the ripe old age of one hundred. The weeks leading up to my death would be rose tinted with extensive family time, quiet gardening activities perhaps, light, healthy tasty meals and dappled sunlight on the veranda.

I don’t like gardening and I don’t have a veranda but maybe I will when I’m one hundred..

But what if I’m diagnosed with a terminal illness before then? Cancer? Some horrid super-bug? Or be victim to the end stages of a chronic diease like oestoporosis with bones that crumble even as I turn over in bed? How would I want to spend my final weeks then?

http://nursenaomi.wordpress.com/2013/05 … ast-weeks/

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

With one week left I would most certainly be spending time with my children and grandchildren and of course my best friend (my husband) of 43 years.  I would make sure each one of them know how much I loved them. I would also want my pastor to visit me and spend time with me in prayer.

Hopefully as Firdousia mentioned, I would be the ripe old age of 100.