jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever visited Kerala?

1. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

Have you ever visited Kerala?

What do you think about the people and places there?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8141987_f260.jpg

2. Haseena Firdousia profile image71
    Haseena Firdousiaposted 4 years ago

Yes. Of course. Kerala is my native place. Kerala is known as the god's own country. Kerala is a state located in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast.  It was formed on 1 November 1956 per the States Reorganization Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.  Thiruvananthapuram is the state capital among the 14 districts; other major cities include Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam and Thrissur. Production of pepper and natural rubber contribute a prominent portion of the total national output. In the agricultural sector, coconut, tea, coffee, cashew and spices are important.

3. anujagarwal profile image63
    anujagarwalposted 4 years ago

I visited Kerala for my honeymoon. It is a wonderful place to stay in a clean and green environment. Kerala certainly has many beautiful places to visit; I personally like Munnar, the most amazing place in Kerala.

4. aesta1 profile image88
    aesta1posted 3 years ago

I had been to Kerala and was much surprised to see it so different from the India I saw in pictures and movies. It was so green. I visited a school there run by the Religious of the Assumption in Poona. From what I have read, it has a very high literacy rate and one can see this in the environment.

working