jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had a bad experience while on a cruise?

1. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

Have you ever had a bad experience while on a cruise?

We hear of strange happenings on cruises. Some people are afraid to embark on the adventure. They probably don't happen too often. It would be interesting to hear of some experiences.

2. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I have never had a bad experience on a cruise except for getting sea sick. At the time I took a cruise, there wasn't really any sea sick medicine.

3. srsddn profile image92
    srsddnposted 4 years ago

The only journey I had was between England and Norway. It was such a pleasant journey and I still remember the enjoyment we had as students.

4. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 4 years ago

Years ago, I took a cruise from San Diego, Calif. to Ensenada, Mexico. It was from 6am to 11pm. The only bad experience was getting sea sick, it was terrible--bad feeling and couldn't eat. There was a lunch buffet that had so much great food, but I couldn't even look at it. After a few hours, I was fine...really enjoyed dinner! The cruise ship was great, lot's of entertainment.  I did have a step-uncle, that went on a cruise with his new wife, both in their 70's, she died while on the cruise. I think that was a bad experience!

1. lupine profile image73
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for choosing me for best answer! I forgot to mention another thing about my step uncle...he got a life insur. policy on his new wife, so he cashed in, 8 mo's. later re-married, a lady in her 40's. Soon she cashed in on his many properties,

working