jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can anyone give me idea how much it took when you get your first accolade?

1. Mary Cimeni profile image72
    Mary Cimeniposted 4 years ago

Can anyone give me idea how much it took when you get your first accolade?

2. ComfortB profile image88
    ComfortBposted 4 years ago

After writing 10 hubs you should get your first one. Then another one for writing 50, or maybe it's a hundred. It all depends on you and how active you are in commenting and writing. So, get busy.

Mary Cimeniposted 4 years agoin reply to this

wow great!  I'm so new to hub and trying to get around its capsules yet. thanks  a bunch ComfortB!

3. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Most accolades come when you're not even paying attention. It's a pleasant surprise when you're working hard and involved in the community, like ComfortB said.

4. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 4 years ago

First of all "Welcome to Hub Pages"...It took me several months to get my first accolade. Depends on how much time you have to put into this, and the quality of your writing.  You will receive a notification by email that you have received an accolade when you get one, (depends on your account settings if you want hub pages to contact you). Example:  When you answer questions and chosen to have the "Best Answer", you will receive an accolade after 10 times. If you have good answers, this may be easier than writing your first 10 hubs.

Mary Cimeniposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hey thanks a lot lupine. :-)

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are welcome. Just keep writing...you will have accolades before you know it.

working