jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is it called...

  1. JustLivingOnline profile image79
    JustLivingOnlineposted 3 years ago

    What is it called...

    Dumb question but I can't figure out the right words to have google help me.  What do you call those things at amusement parks where there is a life size cutout of a charter of some sort and you stand behind it and put your head through a round open slot to get your picture taken?  Its driving me crazy, cant think of the term.

  2. Amanda Howdeshell profile image74
    Amanda Howdeshellposted 3 years ago

    Life size stand-ins? Or cardboard stand-ins?

  3. Kevin Milstead profile image60
    Kevin Milsteadposted 3 years ago

    Just googled it myself and couldn't find a constant name for those. Most common used was a "Cardboard Cutout Standup Prop" or "Photo prop".

  4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago


    They are indeed most commonly referred to as life sized stand-ins.