jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Cheapest Car Rentals?

1. romper20 profile image85
    romper20posted 3 years ago

Cheapest Car Rentals?

Which rental car agency is the cheapest as far as day to day rentals go?

2. novascotiamiss profile image86
    novascotiamissposted 3 years ago

Depends on the country where you want to hire, the season, weekdays/weekends etc. In order to find the cheapest car rental company I always check out the rates on expedia, travelocity, hotwire etc. I do this every time I travel as the prices change all the time. Once it is clear which rental car agency is the cheapest on that specific date I also check out the company's own website to do a price comparison (sometimes they have special deals you can only find on their website).

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I usually find the best deals at Enterprise Car Rental or sometimes National Car Rental. However there are some lesser known  smaller companies who offer some great deals but you'd have to research the area you're visiting.
    I lived in Orange County, CA for almost 30 years and didn't find out about Fox Rent A Car until after I moved to the Midwest and was traveling back to California on business. They have rates as low as $12.50 per day in OC, $6.79 in San Diego. Depending on where you going it might be worth it to see if they have a location there.

1. aesta1 profile image89
      aesta1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

When in Canada, we often use Enterprise Car Rental. What I like is we can return the car in the city we are going to. I suppose this is possible when Enterprise has a branch there. This feature makes it easy for us.

working