jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What's a Cheap Souvenir to Collect When Traveling across states?

1. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

What's a Cheap Souvenir to Collect When Traveling across states?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12379859_f260.jpg

2. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12022707_f260.jpg

My husband collects pins when we travel and attach them to his hat & they are cheap and we find some unusual ones. I used to collect fridge magnets but now I just take photos of places to look back on as we have been to a lot of places. I used to love the snow bubbles but they are too big !

1. chuckandus6 profile image75
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

pins and magnets cool choices and small when your car is.already superpacked.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

key chains and t shirts, where ever or which country you visit, these gifts are the cheapest and yet anyone can accept them

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
      freecampingaussieposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have t shirts from Venice , Algarve and other places but never wear them as it always seems too hot where i am but I like seeing them on people !

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

keychains a good answer

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

My wife's grandparents are "full time" RV travelers and they pick up a refrigerator magnet from every state they visit. The side of their fridge at home has so many magnets on it that it almost makes up a complete U.S. map by this point.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

The "shot glass" is probably still the cheapest souvenir along with key chains. Coffee mugs, t-shirts, ball caps,and various other trinkets along with 4X6 picture frames with the name of city spelled out on them are very popular and inexpensive.

1. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I second this because I collect shot glasses for me and key chains/coffee mugs for my kids.

working