jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

What's you biggest traveling wish and why ?

1. bostjanbb profile image75
    bostjanbbposted 5 years ago

What's you biggest traveling wish and why ?

2. M Zees profile image74
    M Zeesposted 5 years ago

visiting the most famous places,like eiffel tower and taj mahal, without anybody else around. I mean no other soul in sight, no crowds no noise, just me and the surrounding beauty.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I have never been able to afford it.  I love the beach and Hawaii always looks so beautiful in photos.  One day I hope to make enough money to go there or perhaps win a trip.  For now, I have to be happy going to beaches on the east coast in the U.S.  They are within my budget.  :-)

1. Rod Marsden profile image74
      Rod Marsdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I went to Hawaii way back in  the '70s. It is worth the trip.

4. TheListLady profile image72
    TheListLadyposted 5 years ago

I've done a lot of world travel. You know get on a plane and go there - and it's been wonderful. But I'd like to travel in a different way - and this would be on the Orient Express - that train! I'd like to for once enjoy the journey and not just the destination.

It is possible. The train Agatha Christie made famous still runs.

5. Rod Marsden profile image74
    Rod Marsdenposted 5 years ago

I would love to go on a dig either in Egypt or in Great Britain. I would love to discover something that has been hidden for centuries. It doesn't matter if what I find ends up in a museum. It would be the adventure of discovery.

6. rendy batam profile image61
    rendy batamposted 5 years ago

Visting Dubai..
    but many place i wish that i could traveled..
    Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Israel too big_smile

And In regional place I wanna visit Baliiiiii !!!

7. truefaith7 profile image97
    truefaith7posted 5 years ago

I've always wanted to visit the mountains of Korea or China during the fall and just relax and soak up all the gorgeous fall colors! Some other places I'd like to visit are Maine and California (esp. coastal CA), Dotonbori (the famous shopping district in Osaka, Japan), Ireland, and Mongolia.

The list of places here at home and abroad I'd like to visit keeps growing....and so do the travel expenses unfortunately.:-(

8. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

If I had to narrow it done. I would say Ireland or Italy. Probably Ireland because it is beautiful and I'm part Irish.

9. Vacation Trip profile image70
    Vacation Tripposted 5 years ago

I want to visit Bangkok, Thailand as it is a beautiful place and a perfect shopping destination.

10. e-five profile image93
    e-fiveposted 5 years ago

When I was in my teens and 20s, I visited Brazil several times for long periods to visit my father and brother.  At one point I was able to pick up the language well enough so I could carry on long conversations without having to first translate in my head.  But I haven't had the time or the money to go back there since the late 1980s.  In fact, my passport expired in the early 1990s.  I'd like to go back and see how things have changed, visit my brother and my nieces, see some new parts of the country, and reacquaint myself with the language and culture.

A few years ago it became necessary to have a passport to visit almost anywhere, including Canada and Mexico.  So the very first step would be ponying up the $180 or so that a passport costs these days.

11. thomasczech profile image64
    thomasczechposted 5 years ago

I have been to many countries, they all have beauty within their borders. The two countries I still need to and want to go to are China and North Korea. Both have beautiful cultures, people and land that I wish to see.

North Korea is poverty stricken and a dangerous place to visit. China is a lot safer.

12. MissJamieD profile image72
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

I've always dreamt of vacationing on a secluded beach somewhere in the Caribbean or anywhere there is turquoise waters. I don't like being around people on the beach but I'd love to stay in a secluded bungalow on a partially wooded beach somewhere. Warm water, peace and quiet, tranquility. I've never been out of the US so anywhere would be nice.

13. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i really wanted to visit Korea, i love their culture, politeness and courtesy. I also want to feel Korea's 4 season weather and the marvelous traditional food.

working