I love to travel and i'd like to discover...

1. profile image61
    barcelona-segwayposted 2 years ago

I love to travel and i'd like to discover...

hi guys!!
    i'd like o discover a new country, which one do suggest?

2. aprilsemogan profile image80
    aprilsemoganposted 2 years ago

We actually have the same passion, i love to travel! One of the best travel destinations you could possibly go to is Barbados. I have read a lot of articles about the beaches there and about their culture as well as its people. Or, you could also go to European countries, like Amsterdam and Greece. You can check this link to give you awesome choices: http://www.europeanbestdestinations.com … in-europe/

3. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

Hi! I love to travel as well, this is one of my passions but at the moment, I work full time but I take every opportunity on my annual leave or holiday  times to visit a new place or country. I come from the Philippines but at present, I live and work in England. I love Philippines and I like England too. But if you want to travel to the Philippines, I think you will have an amazing time. Have a look at this guys who work and love the life and culture of the Filipino people. Here is their website ---Island Media Asia or look them up in Facebook. They are a group of models who became friends and are having a lovely time discovering what the Philippines have to offer. Hope this helps.