jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can anyone tell me which places to visit in India? (Please leave out the overdon

1. Terrex profile image78
    Terrexposted 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me which places to visit in India? (Please leave out the overdone Taj Mahal etc)

And things to do. I'm disappointed I missed the Festival of Colors (Holi), unlike the girl in the pic.

2. Nadeem Koudsi profile image79
    Nadeem Koudsiposted 2 years ago

Depending on the things you want to do there, I would suggest Goa if you want a peaceful beach. Mumbai if you wish to randomly meet Bollywood celebrities. New delhi has an amazing red fort. Jaipur is known as the pink city and it has beautiful buildings. Many places you can visit in India.

I hope you have fun there.

3. vyashardik profile image59
    vyashardikposted 2 years ago

Hope this will help you (as far as you are planning to visit Mumbai) :

4. abdussalaam profile image84
    abdussalaamposted 2 years ago

I heard Goa is meant to be really nice.

5. Sumi-Main profile image62
    Sumi-Mainposted 2 years ago

Depends on which part of India you want to visit and what are your interests..! There are a number of excellent places significant for different reasons, scattered all over country. It might be Art, Culture, Architectural, Historical and many more. If interested in beaches, again there are different places.

6. fortytravels profile image59
    fortytravelsposted 2 years ago

The Best Places to visit in India:

1) Shimla, Kullu Manali,

2) Leh ladakh

3) Kumarakom and Thekkadi

4) Ooty

5) Mysuru,

6) Sikkim

7) Udaipur and Jaipur

8) Varanasi

9) Indore and Gwalior

10) Kolkata

7. netventure profile image70
    netventureposted 15 months ago

Visit Darjeeling, West Bengal. You can experience the Himalaya from very close.

Photo credit -
    By Judith - originally posted to Flickr as [1], CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8361470

8. profile image61
    vardhan90posted 3 weeks ago

If you really want to visit India, you should see our indian pride Indian Tiger which ultimately famous in the world and also only few tigers are left in the world.I think this http://jimcorbettparksafari.in/resorts-jim-corbett/ will help you to plan the visit to uttrakhand , a state in India.