jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever been to Italy? What are the 3 things you most love and the 3 you m

1. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 16 months ago

Have you ever been to Italy? What are the 3 things you most love and the 3 you most hate about it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13162166_f260.jpg

2. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 16 months ago

Are you psychic Alessio? Because I thought this should be a good question for you to ask.
    I have been to Italy but it was some time ago. I know some Italians older than you. What I love about Italians is their sense of style, their earthiness, their love of family, food and beautiful jewelry. I love they are an ancient culture. A country that knows about beauty and art.
    While I am not in the know of how Italy is really doing economically presently, I know Italy and her people have also suffered terribly and that may explain their no nonsense pragmatism.
    What is challenging for me,  is the machismo of the culture-it could do with a little release of control.

3. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 16 months ago

Oh, I agree with everything!  I live in Italy, so I confirm everything!
    Yes some Italian places have suffered from heartquakes, maybe politics is a problem here: if those houses were not built with low-quality materials in order to save money, maybe certain disasters would have been lower (and in fact some buildings made with high quality materials in that places remained with no problems, while many people lost their houses).

Apart from politics and the way certain things are administered here, I can say Italy is in general beautiful, rich of history...

Also the sense of style, especially in Milan (in which my photo has been taken), which is Italian's capital of fashion (and also one of the most economic centre).

Love for food and sense of family are maybe two of the most famous things regarding Italians!

4. croatiaholidays profile image59
    croatiaholidaysposted 11 months ago

Yes I have been in Italy, couple times smile
    3 things i love: food, nature and cities.
    3 things i hate: nothing, everything is ok, maybe hot weather or loud people wink

working