How many states have you visited, and how many countries? Which did you like bes

1. bluesradio profile image76
    bluesradioposted 2 months ago

How many states have you visited, and how many countries? Which did you like best and why?

2. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 2 months ago

7 states: Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Montana. Favourites would have to be Utah and Nevada. Utah because it’s culturally very different than what I’m used to which I find very interesting, and the landscape is absolutely gorgeous and diverse. Nevada because I’ve spent a lot of time in Las Vegas so it holds lots of memories, and because it’s home to my one of my favourite little towns, Rachel (and the Extraterrestrial Highway which leads there). Plus those Joshua trees... what’s not to love.

11 countries including the one I live in: Canada, United States, Mexico, Japan, Iceland, Ireland, England, Wales, Netherlands, Germany, and Italy. Oh, I guess 12... I always forget Vatican City is its own country! Favourites would be Iceland and Japan followed closely by Ireland and England. Iceland is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been, I love the people and the culture as well. Japan is just so different and has so much to offer, from the insane hustle and bustle of Tokyo to exploring temples in the quieter regions. Ireland holds most of my heritage so I find it fascinating, and England is so rich with history.

working