jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

They let any person drive now.

1. NVRFAIR profile image59
    NVRFAIRposted 6 years ago

So I was driving down the road when some jerk cut me off, I couldn't believe how much of a jerk one person could be. This freak didn't even use their blinker, god I hate when people don't use their blinkers its like two inches away from your finger..............juat flick the stupid think, give me that when you're gonna cut me off. That guy is just lucky I wasn't driving my Camro.

Tell me what you think about blinker usage.

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should try driving in downtown China !!!   anything goes, and it is seriously first come first served, including cars on pedestrian crossings which is the correct way to do a U turn in China big_smile

Funny part is - nobody gets angry or pissed with other people very much, occasionally frustrated at jams whatever but very little anger.  Also it is very safe - even dogs can normally walk across a three lane highway safely, let alone kids or even me.

2. 60
    Ashley Carewposted 6 years ago

Same as Thailand and Cambodia. No angryness, just a way of life! Must not loose face!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same for Malaysia. I have had drivers let me cross 5 lanes in peak hour traffic. Just tell them where you want to go with hand signals.

3. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Blinker... Turn Signal... same difference right?