jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HubPages - Adsense HELP

1. Trow profile image61
    Trowposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone,

I m a newbie when it comes about making money with the HubPages!

I really tried to get more views using funny stuff and after that seriously stuff with good keywords and backlinks hmm

But i keep getting nothing with adsense, i get more then 300 views day in my hubs, but not a single cent on my adsense sad

Its looks like everything is configured and ok, but i dont get any money :S

Anyone have any idea?

My Google account is showing

Conteúdo (AdSense Online)    0.0 %    
    Domínios (on-line)    Não aplicável    
    Pesquisa (AdSense Online)    0.0 %

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

what are your traffic sources?

3. online4income profile image76
    online4incomeposted 7 years ago

If you get all the traffic from hubpages i.e. they are other hubbers then its ok because members are not interested in ads but contents.

If it is not so then check source of your traffic and whether all of them bounce off right after they land on your hubs.

4. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Your hubs do not inspire adsense clicks. The type of hubs you are creating are not geared towards people that are likely to click on links.

"Buying Decisions" is the key to clicks. Hubpages or anywhere. Leighton Meester and Megan Fox are not going to help you make money on hubpages. Image gallery hubs do not do well for adsense.

I find it amusing that you are asking for help because you haven't earned any adsense on hubpages, yet you have an article claiming to know adsense secrets... =P