jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

What would you do to earn extra money?

1. jamisewilson profile image73
    jamisewilsonposted 6 years ago

There are so many options available, but I would like to know what some of you are doing or would like to do to earn extra money?

1. Neil Ashworth profile image60
      Neil Ashworthposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How true! Too many options for most people to cope with - pick one things and become an expert in it to make money online, whether thats Adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing,MLM,information marketing or building your own business selling real world products to a niche market. Focus is the key to making money.

Right now, I'm developing a blogging network, which will form the basis of a backlinking structure to take a small number of sites into top search positions - generating income from various sources. I'll let you know when they start to pay off!

Good question by the way!

2. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Here are 5 Affiliate Marketing Opportunities I've been promoting and doing very well with for years.

http://hubpages.com/hub/5-Highly-Profit … e-Products

3. Animalanding profile image60
    Animalandingposted 6 years ago

I am mostly doing consulting. It's a hobby and I enjoy doing it. I don't think I am into it for the money even though it's nice to have the extra spending money. With the economy the way it is, I can't imagine what others are doing for extra cash. I can't hold a real job due to back issues and more but I enjoy my hobbies. smile

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

playgirl? hmmm, I must think on this one.

1. blondepoet profile image80
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds bonza Ralwus I think I'll join you after all its Xmas. Could do with a bit more spending money.

5. lawretta profile image50
    lawrettaposted 6 years ago

well i write online for clients. it pays little but constantly. i like it.

6. easyspeak profile image77
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

You can also become an independent sales rep for different companies.  It usually involves a lot of cold calling, but if you get the right company, it can help bring in some extra income from home.  But make sure you're not paying someone first for the opportunity.  If a company is legit, then they aren't going to charge you to work for them, that's ridiculous. 

Here are a couple of independent sales job opportunities that you can do from home.  http://sales-jobs-rep.blogspot.com

7. DogSiDaed profile image60
    DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago

I work on street corners... Not really, I'm yet to get my full qualifications, but I'm aiming to be a teacher at the moment smile

8. Frugal Fanny profile image60
    Frugal Fannyposted 6 years ago

Well, I was going to start pimping out my man, but the spoilsport said he didn't want to. neutral

1. Chloe Comfort profile image59
      Chloe Comfortposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine didn't want to either big_smile

So instead, I sell (or try to) the hundreds (and hundreds) of books I have on Amazon or Hallf.com.

9. Jaysmine profile image60
    Jaysmineposted 6 years ago

To earn that extra cash, I write articles online for people. I also have some offline clients that I work with to help them rank on the first page of Google. Between those two items, I make a decent amount of extra money each month which is helpful.

10. Casper021 profile image60
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

Actually I started my first business online 11 years ago So now I have a few online and also offline business.
    Here are few profitable things

Atricle writing

Dating websites (promote as an affiliate) -- this one is really good if done right

Viral marketing

Running forums and other social network websites

Having your own products and get people to sell them for you via clickbank and paydotcom

11. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

for me am a full time forex trader,

also i have a Google ad sense account that give me some few dollars for now.

join hubpage and soon i know i will be getting some extra cash through it.