jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to promote blogs for adsense earnings?

1. beinghappy4ever profile image61
    beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago

Hello Guys,

do you have any idea on this? I would like to promote my blog for making some extra bucks from adsense. Do you know anything about this? Please share with me if so.

Thanks and regards

2. 60
    Jamaica Vacationposted 6 years ago

Try bringing traffic. So you will start getting clicks too. A better way for traffic is utilizing free press release websites like http://pressreleasecentre.com so that your news will get on google and you will get lots of hits. Which will definitely make smiling clicks.

3. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

You don't "promote" blogs.

You find markets and give people what they want in that market.

Same old stuff.

You do the marketing FIRST... then you build.  If you don't ever create a marketing plan then how do you know if "promoting" your blog will result in a positive ROI?

1. beinghappy4ever profile image61
      beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good Advice Man..!!

4. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Mark Knowles has just written an excellent hub on the very topic you're seeking an answer for. Use the search box - it's his latest hub. Seek and ye shall find ... knowledge smile

5. Chris Crow profile image60
    Chris Crowposted 6 years ago

ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com are two good article directories where you can publish articles and include two links back to your own website, or in this case your hubs. 

This will help you get more targeted traffic (if you write an article that relates to your hubs).