Batman X profile image 62

In the easiest to read steps, how do I start? How do I get all of my ducks in row to start earning?

What do I do first? I haven't writen a hub yet, I'm new here. So what do I do first? Do I start an account with Adsence, and Google ads then publish my hub? Has any one writen a short, easy to read, not packed with to much information, step by step instuctions on exactly what to do first, then what to do second, then what to do third, and so on. What do I do after I write my first hub, but before I publish it. What accounts do I need, and with whom? Short, simple, 1. 2. 3....steps.

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• Batman X profile image

Batman X 4 years ago

Thanks Relache, but the reason that I asked is so that I wouldn't have to read all of that stuff. There's a lot there & very time consuming,as a single dad of 2 kids under 12, 1 a special needs, time, I don't have. Publish 1st, affiliate program