Teresa Schultz profile image 80

Is it true we will no longer be able to link to our own sites from our profiles?

Some hubbers are choosing to upgrade their profiles already, and I believe sometime in the future we will all automatically upgrade to the new profiles. They look great, but I'm concerned that some are saying we will no longer be able to link to our own sites or own blogs from these new profiles. Does anyone know the truth about this? If it is true, how do you feel about that?

rfmoran profile image91

Best Answer Russ Moran (rfmoran) says

spartucusjones profile image91

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

Don Bobbitt profile image93

Don Bobbitt says

• Natashalh profile image

Natasha (Natashalh) 4 years ago

It doesn't limit your profile to 500 characters - you just have to click through to see more than.

No, you can't direct link the same way, but you can add a non-social networking link. You can also chose hubs to highlight, which is great.

Jackie Lynnley profile image78

Jackie Lynnley says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

I have a bit of traffic coming to my own sites and blogs every month from HubPages, through the links on my profile. That HubPages traffic to my own sites from my profile page will stop coming when we all automatically have to get the new profile.